• I support free speech and a safe environment for everyone.
• I will listen, be inclusive and look for common ground.
• I will respect others, our natural environment, and local communities.
• I will respect the cultural heritage and history of indigenous people.
• I will be accountable for my words and actions and abide by the law.
Let’s move forward together.
Who We Are
Minnesotans are proud and have strong values. We have deeply held beliefs, strong family and community ties, and we love where we live. We listen to each other debate, participate in the process and expect a fair outcome. We want everyone to exercise their right to free speech, to weigh in on important issues and most importantly, have a safe working environment.
Minnesota Unions, Businesses and Organizations Launch Respect Minnesota
Sept 23, 2019
(DULUTH, MN) On September 23, 2019 unions, businesses, organizations, and individuals launched Respect Minnesota, a pledge that aims to create common ground and respects the rights of freedom of speech and personal safety. Read More »