• I support free speech and a safe environment for everyone.
• I will listen, be inclusive and look for common ground.
• I will respect others, our natural environment, and local communities.
• I will respect the cultural heritage and history of Indigenous people.
• I will be accountable for my words and actions and abide by the law.
Let’s move forward together.
Who We Are
Minnesotans are proud and have strong values. We have deeply held beliefs, strong family and community ties, and we love where we live. We listen to each other debate, participate in the process and expect a fair outcome. We want everyone to exercise their right to free speech, to weigh in on important issues and most importantly, have a safe working environment.
Respect Minnesota Issues Statement in Response to Beltrami County Human Trafficking Arrests
Respect is built upon community expectations of safety and wellbeing. We stand with the agencies that executed the human trafficking sting in Beltrami County this past weekend to help keep our communities safe for everyone. Actions that threaten another person’s right to freedom, safety, and dignity are simply unacceptable...