• I support free speech and a safe environment for everyone.
• I will listen, be inclusive and look for common ground.
• I will respect others, our natural environment, and local communities.
• I will respect the cultural heritage and history of Indigenous people.
• I will be accountable for my words and actions and abide by the law.
Let’s move forward together.
Who We Are
Minnesotans are proud and have strong values. We have deeply held beliefs, strong family and community ties, and we love where we live. We listen to each other debate, participate in the process and expect a fair outcome. We want everyone to exercise their right to free speech, to weigh in on important issues and most importantly, have a safe working environment.
Respect Minnesota calls on groups protesting Line 3 to stop threatening worker safety.
By Kathy Ross | respectminnesota.org
PARK RAPIDS, Minn. – Respect Minnesota today called on groups actively involved in protest activities associated with projects like the Line 3 Replacement project to stop threatening workers and to stop trying to keep people from being able to safely go to work...